The monitoring service, performed by trained analysts, consist of the following:
- Detection of change in machine condition, based on Motornostix® Alerts
- Periodic detection of change in machine condition
- Periodic Motornostix® system health checks
- Continuously optimize MX™ system configuration
- Filter out most process and system MX™ health artefacts
- Assist client with fault root cause analysis
- Verify return to normal condition(s) after client maintenance actions
Motornostix® has developed a powerful software tool, the Motornostix® Analyst's Diary™, which is used by the analysts to schedule their work and manage all incidents and reporting.
The configuration of the system is managed using the Motornostix® Administrator™ application.